An analysis of investor relations within the corporate structure. Based on responses from over 1,000 IR professionals and senior management members, IR Function is an analysis of how investor relations operates within the corporate structure. The report breaks down the data by region, market cap size and sector.
The report looks in detail at the following internal issues for IR:
- Who in senior management does IR report to?
- How frequently does IR meet with senior management?
- How frequently does IR meet with board members?
- What committees does IR meet with?
- What issues are commonly discussed with senior management, board members and internal committees?
- What is the level of IR interaction with other departments?
You can download your free sample of this report by entering your details on the right. The sample will be sent to the email address you provide.
Interested in downloading the full report?
To access the full report, plus all our reports throughout the year and lots more great IR content, you'll require a subscription to IR magazine's IR Advanced tier. Take a look at our subscription page to find out more about what's included, or contact our subscriptions manager, Paul Campbell by email or at +44 20 8004 5337.